Top Tips For Choosing Bathroom Tiles
There are so many decisions you face when you decide to remodel or create a bathroom at your home, you expect choosing tiles as the most enjoyable aspect of remodelling. The right tiles set the tone for the entire look and feel of the space and usually the first thing someone notices.
The key to ensuring this is to design it well.
- Use colours that are soothing, help calm your nerves, are neutral and tranquil.
- For those who like to relax in their bathroom at the end of the day in a hot steaming bath rub, it’s best to design a stylish bathroom and select appropriate tiles as well.
- Marble is a very popular material when it comes to bathrooms.
- Designing a bathroom with marble will give it a touch of sophistication.
- Besides which marble is a very versatile material and there are many advantages of using it.
- It is highly durable and adds value to your home as well.
- It is the optimal choice to use in many places around the house including the bathroom.
- Marble has been used as a building material for a very long time and is one material that never goes out of fashion.
- It tends to give your bathroom a timeless look and is in high demand too.
This article provides vital information for selecting marble tiles in Melbourne.
Tips on selecting the right tiles for your bathroom
- The colour scheme is one of the factors that we tend to stress most on during the designing stage. It is best to select the marble tiles that help you release the undertone of the tiles.
- The most popular colours for marble times include white, grey, and dark blue.
- Some of the other types of tiles that are popular include those with a subtle undertone of blue, purple, and green veins on the stone.
- The fact that the veining and design on the marble tiles tend to be unique allows one to design a truly unique bathroom.
- Combine your marble tiling along with brass or gold detailing to add to the high level of aesthetics that marble brings.
- Marble can be used for both the floor and wall tiles however there are different tiles available for both. The floor tiles happen to be harder and less slippery as compared to the wall tiles.
- Marble tiles require less maintenance, do not get damaged easily, are easy to polish, and have thermal properties that one can take advantage of.
- Selecting marble for your bathroom will make it appear more upscale.
- Marble can also be used for your vanity unit to add a touch of class. Doing so will make it the focal point of the bathroom and make it more stylish.
Important facts and statistics
- Marble is good for your bathroom; it helps add value to the property.
- Colours like off-white, blue, purple go best when using marble.
- It is ideal for the shower walls since it is easy to wipe and dry.
- Marble is a metamorphic stone
- The unique veining patterns are the most recognizable element of this stone.
- It is available in various shades and varieties.
- It does not heat quickly or absorb energy.
- Marble tends to have different colours, size and quality hence it is a good idea to verify all of them have a uniform design.
- The marble tiles will have one size polished and all four sides machine cut.
Finding trusted marble suppliers in Melbourne
The key to designing a good bathroom is to find a good marble supplier. Find a supplier you can trust and one that delivers high-quality tiles. Marble happens to be one of the most popular materials with several famous buildings having been built using it. There are several white marble suppliers in Melbourne, pick one that is most suitable and fulfils your requirements.